Holding Companies Responsible For Their Actions
At Veron, Bice, Palermo & Wilson, LLC, we work with landowners and local interests to hold the companies responsible for the damage they have caused to individual sections of land, whether that involves not paying royalties due or neglecting to clean up the contamination they have caused.
Our Louisiana land and soil contamination attorneys represent landowner interests in a full range of environmental damage concerns, including:
- Land contamination, fighting to uncover contamination and develop a strong case proving the oil companies are at fault.
- Soil contamination, representing clients facing saltwater brine contamination and the increasing toxicity of land.
- Water contamination, representing clients suffering the disastrous after-effects of hydraulic fracturing, or “fracking.”
- Mineral rights, representing landowners in various cases involving the sale of property, mineral servitude and environmental regulation.
- Landowner rights, fighting to ensure landowners are protected in the present and future.
- Oil and gas leases, a properly written lease can provide financial security in the future.
- Oil and gas law, including resolving disputes surrounding titles, accounting, and failure to pay royalties.
In addition to the environmental law matters we handle, we also pursue civil litigation in matters involving:
- Imprudent drilling operations, holding oil and gas companies accountable for their haste and negligence.
- Premature oil and gas well deaths, ensuring oil and gas companies respect their contracts and clean up their mess before leaving your property.
- Commercial and business litigation, including contract disputes, partnership disputes, tax disputes, and land use disputes.
We are thoroughly prepared for each case in which we file grievances. Through a process of expert investigation and review of the records documenting the matter, we make it our job to know everything that is to be known about what happened on that property and how it could have been prevented. Armed with this information, we face off against big oil and gas representation to fight for equitable restitution for our clients.
We achieve justice one case at a time. Each case receives our hallmark level of aggressive and sophisticated representation.
Contact A Louisiana Land And Soil Contamination Attorney
Each client is provided a free initial consultation to determine how much contamination has occurred and what steps must be taken to seek justice.
To speak with one of our skilled lawyers in Lake Charles, please contact our law firm today through our online form or call 337-202-2922.